Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I forgot... I LOVE to cook & bake

For quite some time, I have been more on an eating out or eating cereal kick. I just haven't wanted to spend the time cooking when I could be reading, lounging, or eating something ready made. This last week though, I came across an enchilada recipe at Annie's Eats. The blogger claims "you won't be disappointed."



I love Mexican food. I love Nacho Libre parties. I love chips & salsa! I love my Mexican friends who designated me "la Reina" (aka the queen). The perfect salsa recipe was the first one I looked for in the Mexican food genre and enchiladas were next. I tried this recipe and it is very good. I really like the cheesy goodness and the flavor of the sauce. I would make a few alterations though.

1. Add potatoes.
2. More chicken, less tomatoes.
3. More cheese on the inside... Mmm, cheese!

With that said, they were so good. Especially with my special, Scott's favorite Guacamole recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment