Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Junk in our Trunk

       Ewww! Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about my car... and garage selling, not my booty!! The past 2 summers I have become an addict to garage sales, DI, ksl.com, and anywhere that I can get awesome "junk" for super cheap. My haggling abilities have grown exponentially and I am pretty amazing at getting the price down.
   Today, I spent $60 and here is what I got:

Mini Trampoline - $5

 Unopened puzzle - %1

tv trays - $5

Baskets - $1

2 stacks of wood (2"x2") - $4 for all of it

Large pot - $2

Ceiling Fan - $10

Stackable shelves - $3 for 3

Thread/Floss & Container - $1

lots and lots of yarn - $1

2 Sewing hoops - $1

4 drawer dresser    -     $20

Coat hanger -$3

Bird music box - $1

Wreath - $1

     I know I had some other stuff but I don't have pictures of it and can't remember what it is, but I know I got a ton of stuff for not much.
     I have been going garage selling with my friend Laura a few times. We take her car and she generally buys 2 or 3 things... and then I fill up the rest of the car. Literally, I fill it up. See...


     My roommates call me the garage sale queen. Now we'll see what I do with it all. I'll refinish, decorate, jump, and create.

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure that unopened puzzle is of a fairly significant painting, it looks very familiar. You are the garage sale queen, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Congrats, and can't wait to see the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete