Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I did NO crafts in craft month March

I can't wait for the summer. I didn't have time to do even ONE craft in craft month. Ha, ha. I seem to fill my schedule with entirely too many activities and I love it. I just need to organize my time a little better.
Here is my typical evenings during the week:
Monday: FHE at 7:30 (and of course I'm the last socialite to leave EVERY week. I can't help talking)
Tuesday: ESL endorsement class since October, but it just finished, yipee!!
Wednesday: Free night but generally filled with something (movie screening, visiting friends,
Thursday: Oquirrh Mountain Symphony
Friday & Saturday: I'm single. I always find something to do :-)
Sunday: Firesides, Visiting Teaching, Home Teaching, family dinners, friend dinners...

I repeat, I can't wait until summer!!

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that maybe in April I'll do a craft or two. I do have spring break next week. Yea!!

1 comment:

  1. The days sure fill up quick, especially since you are so fun and social. I am looking forward to your Symphony concert, ...and to my Sunday friend dinner invitation... :)

    ReplyDelete